Friday, March 14, 2014

Things I Value Reveal My Personal Story

My top ten:
1. Jesus
2. Family
3. Church Family
4. Miles
5. Netflix
6. iPhone 5s
7. Contacts
8. Chinese food
9. Forever 21
10. Wifi

I don't value a lot of things, but what i do value is at the top of my list.  The rest is just filler.
For my family, religion and faith is a being deal.  For the most part, our life revolves our church activities and spiritual beliefs.
Family is important.  You only get one and they are the only people that truly know how you act and feel.  I feel like they're essential to a child's development and growth.
I also value my amazing boyfriend, Miles.  The most valuable things in my life are my beliefs and the people that matter the most to me.  Materials aren't necessary for me to be happy, but they do make life sweeter.:)


1 comment:

  1. It sounds like your family and religion are your sanctuary/safe place. It is important to have a strong base to stand on when building a life for yourself. Materials things are still evidence as to what we value in this life and reveal your personal story.

    ReplyDelete